PolySol LLC formulates vinyl plastisol for every major industry. Plastisols are very versatile & can be formulated to meet a wide variety of physical properties & application processes. Our manufacturing facility is ISO certified and has a dedication to quality that is second to none.
Dip Coating Plastisol: The process of a product being immersed into a plastisol batch. When the product is removed from the plastisol batch and heated a layer of plastisol is then fused onto the product itself.
- Tool Handles
- Textile / Fabrics
- Metal Finishing
- Outdoor Furniture
- Plating Racks
- Clips / Clamps
- Boat Anchors
Dip Molding Plastisol: The process of a mold being heated and then dipped into a batch of plastisol. The item then gets stripped from the mold to form the finished product.
- Caps, Grips, Plugs
- Bellows / Sleeves
- Busbar Boots / Closures
Molding Plastisol: Several types of moldings are accepted to plastisol applications.
- Manufactured Stone
- Soft Plastic Baits / Lures
- Boat Fenders
- Air Filters
- Walk Off Mats
- Vinyl Fatigue Mats
- Cold Dip Plastisol: The process of an product being dipped into a batch of plastisol. The dipped product then goes through an oven to cure/fuse the plastisol onto the item.
- Slush Molding: The process used to produce hollow, flexible products by filling a mold with plastisol. Heat is then applied fusing a layer of plastisol inside the mold.
- Rotational Molding: The process of making hollow, flexible, or ridid products using a two part mold. The mold is filled with plastisol, heated & rotated to form the final product.
- Cast Molding: The process of dispensing plastisol into a mold then heating it so that the plastisol fuses into the finished part.
- Open Molding: The process of molding plastisol onto or into a finished product.
Primer for Metal Coatings
- Solvent Based Primer
- Water Based Primer
Plastisol Properties / Characteristics
- Pantone Matching
- Light Reflective
- Glow in the Dark
Hardness / Durometer – Shore A5 to D80
Finishes – Satin / Matte / High Gloss / Textured / Suede
Density – Vinyl Blended Foams (8.5 lb to 16 lb per gallon)
Dielectric Properties – 200-500 Volts / Mil
- Chemical / Acids
- High Temperature
- Oil / Gasoline
- Cold Temperature
- Mildew / Fungus
Phthalate Free Formulations
Automotive / Military Specifications